So you grew up going to Glamis Dunes. You loved the adventure, you loved seeing thousands of lights as the sun cast its final glow of the day. You love the excitement – the adventure – and having to share the land with about 10 billion other ATVs (okay… give or take a few!).
The Unmatched Adventure of Open Trails
While technically not a part of the Glamis Dunes, we are a relatively short ride to parts of the dunes if you still want to go fight the crowds. But, with miles and miles of open trails, fun places to explore like miner’s cabins, mangled railroad tracks and amazing canyons, we know you’ll love it here.
It’s a lot safer here, and you’ll feel like you own the traffic-jam-free trails. You won’t be alone – but you definitely won’t be crowded on these exciting trails.
Plenty of Reasons to Join The Fun!
- We typically cost less than other Glamis Dune rentals
- Our RZR’s are new from Polaris
- If you rent with us, you can hang out and play in the Hot Springs (no stay required)
- You can use our bathrooms / showers at no extra charge (and doesn’t a nice shower sound good after a long day of riding?)
- We offer full hook ups for your RVs/Toy Haulers (and doesn’t air conditioning sound nice on the warmer days?)
There’s a lot more… check out the rest of this site and see why we’re the Glamis Sand Dunes alternative!
Destination Polaris, Episode 4: Glamis North
We had the pleasure of hosting Destination Polaris at Glamis North as they captured the adventures of off-roading in our area. Watch this must-see video!